Brunette or Blonde

, , 1 comment
I want to color my hair and I don't know if I should go blonde or brunette. I had dark hair before but not necessarily looked good. I should post some pictures of my hair transformation through the years. Anyway, I like rich dark color because they are low maintenance, but mostly I have been a blonde and I feel the blond color works with my complexion. Here some pictures of celebrities who went dark, but they have always been on the light side. I think the dark is also a possibility because I can do it myself with $10.



Cameron Diaz



Paltrow. I am afraid I am going to look as pale as her....Mmmmhhh

My outfit today is from Zara. My dad picked it with my mom. It does not surprise me that has GREEN in it. The only clothing items I ever received from my dad were wool British Jaguar green sweater a size too large to wear, PJs from Switzerland, and oversize Lacoste or Polo Ralph Lauren. ahahhahahaha Now he learned that I am not an oversized child. :)

 

1 comment:

  1. i love the blonde! but i also love things that are easy. haha.

    ReplyDelete