It's the end of the world.

, , 1 comment
I am pretty much done with the semester. I have minor things to do, so I took the day off. Well... half day because I feel guilty so I usually sneak in the office even if I don't have to be there. I just can't NOT do anything. Anyway, if I am not pressured by school I usually play some guitar, cook, do some craft projects, make curtains or clothes, clean, decorate, watch the ELF, and so on. Today I want to try to get some xmas shopping done. What is everyone buying? I think I am going to make presents out of old books and I ll probably buy something for my parents to ship back in Italy. I am not a good gift giver. I suck. I usually wait until the last minute (Dec. 24), panic because I have no idea what to get to people, wrap gifts in an indescribable undesirable way and forget to even buy gifts. It runs in the family because my brother is the same. I think as of last year he owned me 2 xmas gifts and an unknown number of birthdays. I forced him to go and buy me something for xmas. It was December 24 but we did not realize we still had to buy gifts for my mother. Then we met some friends and we kind of lost track between wine and other aperitifs. Yeah...so if you ever receive a gift from me, it means a lot. But I love xmas. I love getting together eating and dressing up.



What's the right pose for a rock star? I have tried here few but I just do NOT look like one. How do they do it?



The Wide legs 'I am a kick ass rock star' look.



The ' I am crazy, I rock and roll with my own hands'

Wearing unknown jeans. The most expensive jeans I ever paid for. I won't even tell you how much. I bought them in Italy. They were in sale and still were expensive. For some reasons the brand is nowhere to be found. Maya loved them so much that she ate the back of it so I have a huge hole in the back. Top by Benetton. Shoes by Zara.



The 'signature' rock star look.

1 comment:

  1. i think they get trained on how to pose. hahaha. very nice, though.

    ReplyDelete