The Low.

, , 3 comments
Tonight, the low is 19 degrees. For Floridians, this is borderline heresy. Still, the husband and I went out, met with friends, thought about some good causes, ate some amazing pho, and sipped on some beers. Just please, shut the door!













Wearing Lux high waisted jeans from Urban that I never wear, but had to because I am running out of clothes, sheer LOVE shirt form Forever21, black wool turtle neck sweater from The Gap, brown knit cap from Urban, yellow gloves from Target, black and tan coat from H&M, black moto boots, a few delicious Magic Hat Hex brews, the blurred night time, and my latest novel, scattered across the table on 4x4 notecards.

My friend in Boston told me the way to beat the cold was through layers, gloves and hats. So there you have it. Piling it on until I feel like its once again a lovely, balmy, 80 degrees. I am pretty sure the only reason people rag on Florida for being hot is because they are jealous.

3 comments:

  1. I love forever 21 and H&M..good luck with the novel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love he jeans. We are almost there HIlary.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW I have a friend in Boston who said the same thing. Well I tried and did not work. I am a cold person and only giant wool sweater will keep me warm. I just dress like I was going snowboarding.

    ReplyDelete