Cool Runnings.

, , 1 comment
Anyone remember that movie? And how utterly amazing it was? Inspiring people to live their dream? I mean, if a bunch of Jamaicans can become Olympic bobsled racers then clearly the sky is the limit!

It continues to be frigidly cold outside. I'm kind of enjoying it. Fires, coats, wine, games with friends, working on the novel, dinners on the couch, corduroy, heavy knits, not shaving the legs, not needing the fan at night, scarves wrapped tightly around your neck, boots, thermals, letting the heater burn you on your drive home from work because you know the second you step outside you will be frostbitten again, general cocooning going ons.



Con la giacca.



Senza la giacca.

Wearing fuscia cords from Alloy [that are way too big... one thing I've learned is that online shopping is dangerous and evil!], white thermal from The Gap, grey knit vest by Lux from Urban, green knit tube scarf from Sway in Berkeley, black pea coat from Delias, black Dolce Vita moto boots.

Still trying to figure out what to buy as my ONE ITEM. Thinking it will either be some kind of holiday dress, an amazing sweater, some grey boots, or diamonds [just kidding]. Or perhaps some awesome vintage find or funky piece of clothing I would normally never splurge on. Any input? I just want it to be worth it and when you can only get ONE thing, nothing seems special enough.

Time for me to go enjoy all those things I mentioned above.





1 comment:

  1. ahahah not shaving legs.....I am on that truck too, but tomorrow I say "No more!"

    ReplyDelete