A Few Of My Favorite Things.

, , No Comments
I finally got that drapey BB Dakota sweater from my "fashion picks". I had been eying this sweater in the moments before we started this little journey, only to find out at the last moment that it was sold out on Lulus.com. I then found it again on shopbop.com, but was in the middle of our shopping diet, as Gin puts it, and couldn't buy it. And THEN I found it AGAIN at the new store, Private Gallery, at the St. John's Town Center and forced my mom to buy it for me for Christmas.

I held it up to her in great anticipation, to which she replied, "It looks frumpy." I tried it on for her and her mind was completely changed and she agreed to do me the honors.





I think this sweater and I were made for each other. Obviously, with such serendipitous encounters as those.

Wearing it with Silence+Noise jeans, Nine West boots, and a peacock feather scarf [love].

It is still shocking to me to see these pictures of myself with my new hairdo. Looks like I am quickly acquiring a lot of things from my "picks". If I go get some chunky Native American type necklace I will be all set. I need to refresh! Time for some new picks, me thinks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment