In The Spirit.

, , 1 comment
I was meant to wear my holiday best. When you are presenting the biggest holiday show in the city and it's opening night, that's what your boss asks of you. "Be festive."

Somehow I ended up in this. Meant to change later in the day into my holiday best, but there was no time. Although, I swear, this is not too far off! It's kind of reminiscent of a snowflake, right? Light blue and cream and brown [aka the dirt].



Wearing light blue chinos from The Loft, cream satin/cotton tank from Sway in Berkeley, cream angora cableknit sweater from The Gap, brown cowgirl boots from Nine West.

I usually don't love the way this sweater fits, but I really enjoyed wearing it today. Plus it is fafafafreezing outside. I wore this with my lambskin coat and I was toasty as could be. It's great to have a good jacket.



The ol' jobby job. Rockettes, US Navy, and lots of cameras! Click!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize just how fabulous your outfit was until after I read this & I absolutely LOVE the way you turned it into "something festive"

    27 to go :)

    ReplyDelete