xmas, snow, cookies, family and good times.

, , 3 comments
I see snow outside Cincinnati. It's beautiful. I saw 4 deers yesterday, one being a little one. The dogs love the snow. They like to run through the infinite fields of snow. I am making a snow man soon. I just have to find the strengths to stay outside more than just few seconds. I also had the great idea yesterday to walk around this market place with stores. I was like: "Yeah, I can walk to that store. It's just around the corner." Well, it was not and the icy rain was cutting through my face. I forgot that it's cold here;)

Shopping stores are amazing here. I went to TJmax and the selection, quality and brands of clothes is just supberb to Tallahassee. They had Diesel Jeans, BCBG awesome pants, and perfect leather jackets for cheap. I did not buy anything, but you could tell I was tired of this 91 'diet.' The main reason is because is xmas and because I don't come to Cincinnati that often and would love to store some goodies.

After TJMax we went to Kenwood Mall, a giant indoor mall. I mean GIANT. Magically, I found H&M and had to go inside. I had limited time and 3 men following every step (Shawn's family). It's like I had my own bodyguards. Bodyguards preveneting me to shop. I sinned. I sinned. I bought two things: (1) one for my friend (beautiful), and (2) a dress I just had to buy it.

Shawn obviously caught me and we started this conversation about why I had bought the dress. How I could have given up my 91 deal now that I am coming to an end. What was that trigged me. Why was this dress so different? I can't explain it. I just can't. So my solution for buying this awesome dress is: 1. give it to a friend as a present; or 2. keep it and justify the fact that I bought it via parents, meaning that my parents subsidized my purchase. Ah ah!



Here I am struggling ice skating downtown Cincinnati. It was so much fun. Please note my outfit. I am wearing wool xmas socks that are very prominent (look at that pattern). Coat by Benetton dated 1999. Ear muffs by Marshall. Leggings Forever21, clutch by I can't remember some Italian designer made in USA. Scarf and gloves by Benetton.

After our ice-skating adventure we went to the Art Museum and bought few presents at the museum store. I love museum shops. They have the best items: unique and well-designed.



I saw this graphic on different walls around the Cinci. It was beautiful. I like the urban old industrialized feeling of Cincinnati. Buildings from the 1900s are now left to their fate, decomposing almost. It's such a pity. They are absolutely gorgeous.



Back home now, preparing for a mega feast. Before I go here a picture of the dogs just having the time of their time.

3 comments:

  1. Margherita Di CesareDecember 23, 2010 at 1:19 PM

    I love this chapter! It's real and sweet, also i have really loved the picture with your dogs running in the snow.
    merry xmas darling!!!!
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! Your trip sounds awesome. I am the opposite of you though. Been trying to find something to buy and can't motivated to buy anything! Merry Xmas. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete