Basketball game.

, , No Comments


Today I wore an outfit that I thought I would trash right away. It’s a piece of fabric my mom colored back in the 70s. I paired it with her boots made in the 70s too and a vintage belt. As I was walking on campus, I noticed people staring at me. This undergraduate male student even said hi to me. I thought my outfit was ridiculous and that is why I was getting strange attention. It also did not help that I wore a buckeyes’ necklace, the mascot from my undergraduate university – The Ohio State (yes it is THE).  By the end of the day, I walked into my class where I teach at 4:45pm and in less then 5 minutes I received 3 different compliments about my outfit. I thought, “What the heck is wrong with people?” can an outfit really affect how people perceive me? It just made everyone seems happy and I was happy too.

Here the outfit. Shawn and I are attending a basketball game: OSU vs. FSU. You know where I stand on that;)



 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment