Count down starts now: 3 days left.

, , 5 comments
I realized that everyone by now knows what I own. I had a friend e-mailing me about a dress I was wearing asking me if I bought it at H&M and then criticizing my choice. ;) No more surprises I guess:) I also received another e-mail from my friend in Boston supporting the mission of the blog, which was well needed since I have been feeling to break the diet,(which I did), to let it free. I think when people cheer you, you feel you can achieve and do everything.

Outfits for these  LAST days are easy. My mom sent me few things, so I was all excited again. I have new items for the LAST 3 DAYS.



Wearing super cute dress by Zara my mom bought me. It has little women walking with dogs. So cute. Boots by Banana Republic and sweater by Zara.

This is how much I love and missed the sun. And also my lack of skills taking pictures. I like the contrast of lighting.



Hilary and I were talking about the blog and what would happen in 3 days. We did not expect people getting inspired by the blog. Neither we expected receiving e-mails from friends supporting or just providing their opinions on what we wear and write. We thought we would keep it and then let it die. But the feedback ;) made us wonder whether we should keep it and how. What subject should we blog about. What made people write comments or enjoy the blog? So we WANT your OPINION. We want to know what you want this blog to be after the 3 days. What did you enjoy most? We kind of have an idea, but would love to hear from you. Please let us know.



I totally forgot to post this picture. I am intrigued by accordions. I want to buy one and learn how to play. I love it. I already look like a gypsy in the picture. What else do I need, right?

5 comments:

  1. Margherita Di CesareDecember 28, 2010 at 2:23 PM

    ahahahah i love this blog!!!! the picture most af all
    I wish you keep on doing
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the picture of you enjoying the sun!! we are almost there! ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to say what I like best about this blog - I look at it in two ways.

    One, when I'm in a hurry but need an escape from work, I will scan through and look at the pictures and the quick caption describing the outfit and what the pieces are (brand names, colors, etc).

    When I have more time, I love reading the stories about why you chose the outfit. I love Gin's stories about having clothes from her mom's time or why she won't get rid of clothes and I love Hil's stories of where she's going in the outfits.

    The best part, though? I relate more to Hilary's blog posts because everytime I recognize a piece of clothing, I realize that it is because I own the same thing! Urban and Anthropologie are my most frequented stores (with a bit of Zara, when they're having a good day) and a splurge at BCBG (Gin's influence) here and there. Mostly, though, I wear the same things as Hilary. Anyway - I digress. I like her posts a lot because I find it interesting that we own the same Silence and Noise jeans or the same BDG cardigan and we wear them SO differently. Seeing the same items but in completely different styles is awesome and I love it.

    So, being the friend from Boston who said that this blog was inspiring -- it is. You've allowed me to see people that I know, people that are real, people that I can connect with, and how they dress. For those (me) who have considered themselves "fashionably boring", this blog allows us (me) to see how we (I) can venture out! I'm not looking at model's who's outfits are pinned back and wearing $250 shirts and standing with a fan blowing on them, I am looking at people I know and loving their outfits and realizing hey - I can look that good too!

    So, good job and keep it up. :) Happy New Year to you both.
    -Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome, in depth response whitney!! :) that is really cool that we [this is hil] have a lot of the same clothes, but are able to wear them very differently! i would love to see some pictures of you in said clothes.

    and yes, you can look that good too! haha. not that we set the bar that high! but thanks for thinking so.

    hope you are doing well missy. been a long time!!

    xohil

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a great info. I like what you said about owning the same pieces but wearing them in different ways. That could be an awesome expansion of this blog. Kind of "How would you and your friends wear these items?"

    I must admit that only through Hilary I found out about the brands you guys were talking about, even thought I love Urban and Anthropologie. And I love the discovery of new brands or links, because I can finally break free from wearing Zara all the times. ahahahhaha

    I think I got some ideas. Thank you Whitney. Buon Anno.

    ReplyDelete