Christmas Fettucine.

, , 1 comment
Too tired to write much of anything. In a few days the daily posts won't be required, but we will definitely still be posting! As Gin said, we have some ideas. The diet will be finished, but as with any good diet, it's a lifestyle change.

Tonight was yet another wonderful Christmas celebration. Thanks to "The Holiday" we enjoyed some Christmas Fettucine, a nice merlot and sparkling rose, fun gift giving and a viewing of Back To The Future.









Wearing a grey Banana Republic cardigan, black tee and tank, Citizens boot cut jeans, and moccs. An "appropriate family holiday" outfit, as my husband says.

Gunna do something crazy for New Years! Last day of the diet! I also think I am going to buy a sweater wrap coat from ASOS as my one item. More on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you look so tired of it in these pictures. It's like "oh I have to pose again?"

    I am dyeing my hair this week....

    ReplyDelete