Shadow People.

, , 2 comments
So, I need to be more inspiring and inspired with my wardrobe. I appreciate any support on this endeavor, truly... I know sometimes it is hard for both Gin and I. Taking pics every day, not being able to change your... inspiration board, your closet, your template... for this long, but constantly needing new and improved and inspired looks... well, it honestly feels like a journey. And sometimes journeys are rough. I'm thinking like The Odyssey and The Sirens. The clothes are my sirens. And I am being forced to be faithful to the wardrobe I have or else I will be met with some horrible demise. Okay, not really a horrible demise, but still some kind of sad, unwinning fate.

It's a double edged sword. On the one hand I am so happy for my more minimalistic, less consumeristic existence. On the other hand, I feel like I am trying to paint with stale, mixed up water colors. Le sigh. [As my friend would say, you know who you are.]

Anyway, got up today EARLY BEYOND EARLY and the weather was dropping about 30 degrees from the day before. So, I layered. I'm glad it became December and became chilly. It feels right.



Wearing Cheap Monday black chords, white thermal, grey Target cottan jacket, and black Dolce Vita moto boots.





Also, if you haven't checked it out already, you have got to go and experience the new Arcade Fire video. Interactive awesomeness. You very seriously will not regret this.

2 comments:

  1. So - before last Thursday I had never even heard of Arcade Fire (that I can recollect) & now in technically less than a week, I have heard them referenced at least 4 times (altho never heard an entire song). It's not like they are new or anything - don't they have a couple of albums already? Is this some sort of sign? I am quite possibly delirious...

    You looked cute & comfy today, oh & what a day it was - booya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit! you have great style!!

    ReplyDelete