I Can Hear Your Tune.

, , 1 comment
I felt straight out of the movie "Brother Sun, Sister Moon" today, the 1972 film directed by Franco Zeffirelli and starring Graham Faulkner [who now works in a bank] about the spiritual transformation of St. Francis of Assisi. I could have been running through the fields alongside St. Francis of Assisi, praising the sight of everything I surveyed.

Actually it was much more of a tormented, gray and dreary day like in the beginning of the film, but I would rather mentally place myself in fields of flowers and love and happiness.



Wearing cream chiffon top from Alloy, knit dress from Target, brown J.Crew tights, brown booties from Forever21, knit vest from Anthropologie, lambskin jacket from The Gap.

I questioned myself for a moment... knit on knit? But I was digging the super retro vibes and went with it. Whatever!





I blame a not-really-a-Friday for the fact that I look ripped in all these pictures. I am not, I swear. Even if this was all 1970's hippie chick running through the fields inspired.





1 comment:

  1. i never seen that movie, was in the original language? Have you never seen a movie fron Antonioni? he was a great italian director; i really like his particular way of feeling the things.
    If you never seen anything about him, trust me, you have to try!
    i really like the color of your hair.
    bye
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete