Feathered.

, , No Comments
Today was one of those days when I would have traded a few limbs just to get to lay on the couch all day. Unfortunately [or fortunately... both, really] I had to work today. Good thing I love my job. :) It's been a crazy few months weeks, but the hard work has paid off and now it's time for rest. Starting tomorrow.

Anyway, had to go the theater for a while and dressing for the theater, as I have mentioned, is always a somewhat unique situation. Right now we are working a Christmas show, so we try and dress a little holiday-esque. Lots of reds and greens draped over our bodies.

[This reminds me of the time we had the show Oliver and I dressed in a sort of Oliver theme, in my own actual clothes, and people literally thought I was a part of the cast. In costume. Fashion fail?]







Wearing black Silence + Noise harem pants, grey H&M sweater, red leather Rocket Dog booties, and this feather hair clip from Forever21.



Sometimes the tiniest addition to an outfit can totally transform it... how it looks and also how it makes you feel. This feather clip took me from bored to excited in the two seconds it took me to put it in. I'm not a huge accessories person all the time and can often go without any accessories at all, but they are a big part of creating style. Even one single piece can make a statement!

0 comments:

Post a Comment