The Grinch has to die.

, , 1 comment
Final week is also known as hell week. Papers are due, exams to take, exams to protect, papers to grade, grades to upgrade, line of students piling outside your office, panic e-mails from students overloading your e-mail account, and so on. I have to admit that this semester has not been that bad for me. It's my last semester taking classes and I think after a while you get into the habits. Nevertheless, you still have bags under your eyes and you are already anxious for what you have to accomplish in your next 5 months. Is it bad that my calendar is already full for the next 5 months?

I am officially done with wearing all my clothes (not summer at least). Now I really need to be  creative to come up with new outfit and with xmast dinners almost every day it will be hard.



Today I forgot my head! Give me a break. Wearing yellow Hugg, skinny dark jeans by Forever 21, grey sweater by Forever21, Grey long top by ?, belt by Sisley, and neckless by ?

1 comment: