xmas dinners every night.

, , 3 comments
During xmas time everyone invites people over for dinners, or coworkers get together. Every night Shawn and I have a dinner to go to, which is nice because I don't have to cook or clean:) Last night Shawn's boss took us out for dinner. Remember that now that I HAVE officially wore all my clothes I need to prepare two different outfits for the same day and with 4 dinners in a row in a week it's hard stuff. But I am happy, because I also get to dress up with the excuse that it's xmas and everyone should be more presentable. Before I ll show you my outfit from last night, let s talk about today. I literally put random stuff together to make it look different. Well I don't know if it really worked for the day, but I did not care. I was running all over the places.



Wearing a cape from Zara, boots from Italy, Viareggio, leggings from Express and long sleeves brown t-shirt from Max and Co.



I could not hold the pose steady. I tried and miserably failed as you can see.



I adore this dress by Costume National. It's wool, long, but has this cut in the back that starts from the neck and ends very very low in my back. The first time I wore it in front of Shawn's dad he kept telling me that I had forgotten to zip my dress. ;) I bought the dress for cheap in Italy 11 years ago in this little tiny store in my home town. It was like an outlet. It is now closed :(

3 comments:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Fugacita`, Mysteriously Unnamed. Mysteriously Unnamed said: xmas dinners every night.: http://wp.me/p15DF5-g9 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love both the looks! i need some tall boots. might be my one purchase! and i love the cape! i think the outfit came together nicely. oh, and the dress is also fantastic. what does the front look like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the front covers everything. it comes up to my neck (turtle neck).

    ReplyDelete