Two Outfits, One Day.

, , No Comments
Outfit One: Church.





Maybe a little wild, rock and roll for Church. But, what can a girl do?

Wearing black BCBG booties, purple tights [from who knows where], green dress from Urban, purple floral scarf from Sway in Berkeley, and Guess faux fur cropped jacket. Jewelry is some pink and green precious stone earrings [no idea where they are from or what the stones are exactly] and turq ring. Grey fringe purse from H&M and sunglasses from Forever21.

Outfit Two: Holiday/Tree Shopping.









Wearing moccasins from Aldo, Silence + Noise jeans, dusty rose knit top from Victoria's Secret [I think], brown suede LaRok jacket, gold chain and wooden necklace [from who knows where], brown studded belt from Wolfgand in Jacksonville, grey fringe purse from H&M and turg ring.

It's getting really chilly outside and was the perfect day for gift buying and tree choosing. I remembered while we were out shopping that I could pick out one item for myself and I felt lost. I have no idea what I want! It almost seems like more trouble than it's worth. Hopefully I will find something worth the money and the cheat.

I've also decided that I don't care if I wear these jeans way too much. If I had to pack one bag of clothes to wear for the rest of my life, I would pack these jeans. They are just super comfortable and go with everything. So there.



We found the perfect tree. Barktholomew "Needles" McGreenly. A little bit cowboy, a little bit Irish, a little bit Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment