Holidaze.

, , 1 comment
My life will soon return to normal, once all the glorious Rockettes hit the road again. Saw the show today [after I endured a 360+ Girl Scouts meet and greet]. It was really amazing and really does put you in the spirit of the holidays!

Theaterwear is something of its own beast. It's sort of workwear, sort of partywear, with a dash of the eccentric or dramatic. You know, thespians and all.



Wearing BCBG skinny leg pants, cream boucle cap sleeved sweater from Victoria's Secret, long fringe gold earrings from Forever21, red Gianni Bini leather pumps, gold Coach purse, and black pea coat that I got when I was 15 from Delias [!!].

I look stoned in this picture. It's probably the uncontrollable adrenaline rushes I have been getting lately. Stress will do some odd things to a body.

Behind me is the 60 ft Christmas Tree at the Landing. Honestly, it was kind of creeping me out. Just SO TALL.

I love what red pumps can do to an outfit.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Red Pumps. Very winter like. YOu should wear the jeggings so I can see how they look.

    ReplyDelete