Are we there yet?

, , No Comments
I am officially done. I wore all items and all possible combinations and everything looks the same. I don't think I can keep posting. I can proudly say that I don't have enough clothing items for 91 days, which it means: (1) I need to buy more clothes; or (2) there is no point to having 91 different outfits. Below two pictures of outfits that I have used previously (when I was blonde) and I just reused them for this blog. I am that done that I don't even take pictures anymore.

The first outfit: wearing jacket bought in Chicago at Nordstrom, dress by Sisley, tights from YSL, boots custom made.



The second outfit is kind of new/old. Purple sweater from when my mom was 20, white belt from Italy, jeans by Fiorucci, red purse from Zara.



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment