Slowly coming to an end...

, , No Comments
I was thinking about how I would structure my closet once this journey is done. I sympathize with Hilary about being extremely tired and irritated by posting pictures and entries. In fact, I have skipped days. I have noticed I have to post in the morning because by night I just don't have time. I think the other day I was in the office by 7:30am and came back home around 10:30pm. I think you get the point. Going back to my closet. I have suggestions for myself in terms of item to buy and to avoid. I have noticed it is easy to have same tone colors: browns, grey, beige, white, navy blue and black. If you have a beige sweater and brown boots and purses it is easier to find combinations that will always look good. So I am going to avoid colors, unless it's summer. I also notice that everyone should have a good quality suede or leather jacket and a nice pair of leather boots. Once you have key items the $14 cheap jeans will look good, even if they deteriorate in seconds. I also want to replace items that are consumed but are staples, meaning I am shopping for new flat boots. More thoughts to come...

Since I still have tons of items to wear, today I chose this BCBG dress, red stockings, black wool sweater and mustard boots from Italy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment