Captains of consciousness.

, , No Comments
I have followed Hilary's friend and my friend's advice about how to dress when it's cold. Funny that they are both from Boston. I am wearing layers, many layers. Let's start from the top. Wearing Bi and Bi black wool sweater, Long sleeve top, tank top by Zara. Bottom: Red wool pants by Patrizia Pepe, leggings, and brown wool socks. Shoes by Promod.





I like reading to Maya. I don't know if she gets it or not. I was reading Captains Consciousness starting with how industrialization have produced mass culture enslaving workers to be paid slavery. Tomorrow, I am going to prepare some gifts. I am going to make most of them because I don't have money. I am thinking cookies, and little paper sculptures. Oh, I have successfully sold a dress I had since 2006, still with tag and never worn. I am proud of myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment