cookies.

, , 3 comments
Today, after a week of no showering, brushing my hair, changing socks, I decided to regain control of my hygiene. Choice I made because Shawn could not stand the smell of my natural perfume. If I am not at work or in public I just like to hang out in the house for weeks without socializing, especially in the Winter. I hope everyone is on the same page with my Winter habits.

Anyhow, Shawn and I made cookies for everyone. We spent all day baking. It was fun (for me), somewhat frustrating for Shawn because he is a perfectionist. So expect some goodies from us next time we see you, unless it is too late.....



This is only a fraction of cookies we made. We have stars, trees, snow stars, pizzelle, etc.



My outfit for the day was cheerful like my cookies. Wearing Green wool jacket. It is a 'mountain' jacket that I have since I was maybe 10-12 years old. It is very Austrian like. My leather gloves are from England. My dad gave them to me only to use for driving his Jaguar. Boots from Italy and Jeans by Forever21. I think I look very British.



After digging in my closet, I found two items I yet had to wear. A vest by BCBG and a t-shirt by Benetton. The t-shirt is very meaningful to me. It has on one side a Chinese soldier greeting and the other side a tibetan doing the same thing. It was given to me by my mother during the violence occurred in China against Tibetans. This was happening during the Chinese Olympics. To me the t-shirt means peace. For the occasion I wore my Buddha's neckless I owned since I was 14. So here we go I made it another day, another outfit.

3 comments:

  1. you do look british! i love this look in its own way.

    also, i understand the sensation of "who cares if i wear a different outfit for 91 days"... haha! but we are almost done. only a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look British - posh British. Did you go horseback riding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahah Ewa, that s the joke. I did not go horseback riding, I just dress like I did....ahahahha

    ReplyDelete