Dirty Laundry.

, , 1 comment
I was really tempted to use the "all my good clothes are dirty" excuse until I realized the entire point of this blog was to wear all my clothes, not just my faves. So, maybe from here on out until the end of the year I will only launder the necessities... undies and socks and what not.



Had to use my own devices to get the pictures for today. That included the living room mirror and a timer with the camera precariously balanced on a stack of clothes.



Wearing a vintage dress from Sick Boy Vintage in Tally [I think!], jeggings, grey H&M tank, white target tank, wooden bangles, suede mocs boots from Urban, chain and wooden necklace from Anomaly in Five Points [I think!], and brown beanie from Urban.

I've come down with stupid bronchitis and haven't felt like doing much of anything lately. Sorry for the spotty posting. I know we are almost done! So, I vow to keep it up these last few weeks. With the holidays there is so much going on that it can be hard to find the time... even for a tiny picture and a few quick words! [I know sickness/laziness + holiday busyness are contradicting each other, but they are both equally true!]

I haven't worn this dress in a long time. Mostly because it is sheer and really short. But when I went through my last "to go" round, I kept it still. It's one of those things I may not where often at all, but enjoy wearing on the occasions I do.

Okay, off to rest some more in between hectic holiday madness. XO.

1 comment: