Jeggings.

, , 3 comments
I have been asked by 4 different people what I think about jeans leggings aka jeggings? It’s funny because I felt I was Anna Wintour, Vogue Editor. At least I convinced myself that I was when asked about jeggings. I don’t know what to think about jeggings because I never tried them on. One of my friends tried a pair and they looked like skinny jeans. They looked very good on her, but she did not buy them. I think if you have a nice physic and they look like real jeans they might be a good alternative to heavy material. I might consider by a pair only if I can find them for dirt cheap. But again, jeggings, like leggings and skinny jeans are dangerous because they highlight all your qualities and defects, most likely the defects, calling attention to distorted legs, unflattering butts and thick thighs. I feel that leggings are going to be one of the items that we will make fun of in 10 or 20 years. I remember when leggings were popular. I was 14. I also remember when we all made fun of them because they were so outdated. Ah fashion! So predictable and unreliable.

If I was going to buy a pair I would pick those (Out of stockL) I have been looking for floral jeans for years, but no luck at the moment.





The Anti-Jeggings movement: Boot Cut Jeans



I was having some difficulties finding balance. That is the best. Boots from Banana Republic, Jeans by DKNY, White vintage sweater by Helmut Lang, t-shirt by Armani, lipstick by Dior.

3 comments: