Sleepless in Seattle.

, , 5 comments
Today it was freezing. I mean freezing as in freezing cutting air. It was perfect to spend the afternoon watching old movies with the fireplace on. I have been trying to watch xmas movies or films that I used to watch as a child. I started the week with Maid to Order, Sleepless in Seattle and a most current strange movie The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. How romantic was Sleepless in Seattle? I find movies from the 80s and 90s to be so romantic, just poetic with their cheesy romantic dreams. Ah!



Wearing wool sweater by D&G, jeans by H&M, boots by Banana Republic.



Hibernated face, trying to get the last of sun realms.

5 comments:

  1. i want that sweater! it is soooooooo cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know why I am wearing it. ahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, but its also a great holiday/winter sweater. i love that kind of pattern, but they can be hard to find without looking cheesy! molta bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and i totally thought those were jeggings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, those NOT jeggings look like jeggings......very tiny...

    ReplyDelete