Donald Duck is on my skirt.

, , No Comments
Talking about cruelty in fashion! (see Hilary's entry). When I was at Penn State my colleague and I found this cute shoes store with the best selection in shoes. They just had so much variety in style from boots to high heels, to evening sandals, to Converse. She bought this marvelous ankle boots, just amazing. She has the best shoes. I found a pair I really, really liked and I tried them on. The sale girl complimented me, but I had to tell her about my blog. Oh they were so cool. My name was written on them. So here a picture of shoes I will never have.



If you are lucky enough to buy them, here the link: Jeffrey



My top is from Benetton.  I bought it at the outlet in Milan, Italy. Benetton is an italian company. Their ad campaigns are famous globally for moral controversies. Olivieri Toscano had been the photographer for a long time, especially in the 90s. Most of the ads had been banned in USA, but not on the Internet. Read more at The Urban Times.



I am wearing a skirt I made with some fabrics my mom gave me. It has ducks, cute little and big ducks. My mustard boots are custom-made in Italy. It has become quite usual to have shoes custom-made. It's cheaper and you get to pick the fabric and style you most like. I love it. My purse below is from Sisley.



0 comments:

Post a Comment