tired.

, , 1 comment
I am tired. It's 7:41pm. Just got home from work. I am cooking, while trying to upload my picture and work on a paper. I had prepared my entry about elections but it still needs some editing so it will have to wait. On a different note, I came across this news from NPR, which was shocking, despite the fact that it should not be surprising....Disgusting...

It's about how immigration laws in Arizona are linked to prisons. pretty much Prison's companies to stay in business want to pass these crazy, racist laws. At least that is my take. If you have a better understanding I am open for listening.

NPR



Panopticon



It's about 90 degrees in Tallahassee and it's humid and rainy. As a result my face is shiny. I am also tired so I look blah. My jacket is from Stefanel (best clothes ever); my top from Victoria's Secret; my skirt from Zara; and my shoes from Pink Studio (a really good comfortable brand).



The big ring is from a consignment shop back in Columbus, Ohio. I bought some of my best clothes and for dirt cheap. It was amazing. The earring was a present from my mom. The other ring is my wedding band, and the neckless in the back is a gift from my mom. I think the neckless comes from Jordan, Amman where she lived for few years. That is why I chose the map:)



This bag (My dear love) is awesome. It is about to die like my other school bag. It's so sad. My mom bought it for me many years ago at this open market in Viareggio. It's just so beautiful, but it's about to fall apart. Goodbye bag. You have been good to me.

1 comment: