And so it begins.

, , No Comments
Today was not an awesome day to start a fashion blog. It's Friday, I am tired and lackluster, ready for the weekend, and my closet has fallen down. [Hence starting an eco-friendly, cease-shopping blog that allows me to use what I have, which is a lot. Too much, some might say.] My clothes are currently strewn about all over the house, stuffed into random closets on the highest rung where I can barely reach them. I am used to plopping myself in the center of my large walk in closet and letting the clothes pick me, instead of vice versa.

[caption id="attachment_33" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Not so comfortable with this posing thing yet. Bare with me."][/caption]

Regardless, I chose this outfit because today is the first day of October and with a high in the mid to low 80's, it FEELS like Fall. [For a Floridian! Pshh!] I can feel a cool crispness cutting through the otherwise warm air and it signifies the end of the hot as Hades summer we just endured.

Still, long sleeves and sweaters won't do. But a cap-sleeved sweater dress most certainly will do. Paired with cream cable knit socks, my city girl cowgirl boots, and a denim vest. It suits my desire for Pumpkin Patches and Corn Maizes, Oktoberfest brews and fire pits with a good piece of literature for musing.

XOHil

0 comments:

Post a Comment