Rubberband Man Starts To Jam.

, , No Comments
Today's main priority was comfort and recovery. Even though the weather is dangling near the upper 80's [but not 90! husband! I am winning!], it still feels cool enough for boots and knitwear.

[caption id="attachment_248" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Found a stick."][/caption]

There were a lot of these large sticks [tree limbs?] propped up against this tree. It had a weird Blair Witch vibe to it, but it also gave me a few minutes of entertainment so I accepted it without much question.



There was also some inneresting markings on the tree. I just ignored all that! Too nice outside for voodoo shiz.



Wearing gray H&M tunic tank, grey Lux knit vest, jeggings, brown Nine West cowgirl boots, wooden bangles, turq rings, and a smile.

Mostly smiling because I started my day with the Rubberband Man.

Get me a rubber band, man! I want to groove and grind like that. This song is so amazing and the video is even MORE amazing. Look at those moves! Look at those digs! Get me on that stage and let me hop around with a rubber band between my toes and I will be a happy woman. Is there anything cooler?





0 comments:

Post a Comment