A New Kind Of Shopping Bag.

, , 1 comment
Last night my husband brought home a very special, very rare treat... he picked up our dry cleaning. Now, I am not sure about the rest of you, but this only happens about twice a year in our household. At best. I loathe going to the dry cleaners. It costs money, its like a chore, and its not even a chore within the comfortable and convenient confines of my own home. All those feelings change, though, when I am presented with the [dry cleaning standard] plastic garment bags full of hand-picked goodies that seem all but long lost and forgotten.














Even though I overslept due to an inflamed old injury that kept me up all night, and spent the better part of the morning hobbling around my house, I found great enjoyment and inspiration sorting through my "new" clothes. This has to be the next best thing to shopping, since that luxury has gone out the window. Too bad I didn't hold off a bit longer to get the dry cleaning done. Could have been a real nice high a few weeks from now.




Silence + Noise Harem Pants, Black teeshirt, Jack - BB Dakota Blue and Black Sweater, Pewter Floral Pendant [a gift from my mom that was actually attached to a necklace], Silver Cuff, Black Flats.


Might have to start doing dry cleaning more often, although I get the feeling that it will lose some it's luster when I stop forgetting that I own the items getting cleaned.


XOHil



1 comment:

  1. Great outfit, sis!! Love the shot of the floral pendant, too!

    ReplyDelete