6:30AM.

, , 1 comment
It would have not been the same if Hilary did not decide to do this blog with me. When you build solidarity everything is much easier and happier. You secretly push yourself to post an entry and stick to the plan, because you don’t want to let down your partner. I think it’s cuteJ

Today outfit was planned in advance last night. For the first time ever I have planned an outfit in advance. I only did it to sleep few more minutes in the morning. Anything to sleep over 6:30am. I just can’t get up before 7. I think I was born with a clock set on ‘after seven.’ Can someone remind me on what day of this trip we are on? Only 12? Nooooooooooooo!



Vintage Dress bought at somebody's house. I think Hilary knew the person. You all have seen the boots from the 70s and the vintage belt from the 90s. The socks are very long, made out of cotton, from Calzedonia. They remind me of the 1800s. They are very cute, but they fall on my knees.



I received this postcard from my friend Margherita who lives in London at the moment. I love receiving letters and postcards. It makes my day so much more special. Can you guess who the artist is?

1 comment:

  1. I love our solidarity! And this outfit. It was Devon's house. She owns that thrift store on Gaines St. I am too tired to remember what it is called, but once we can shop again, it would be a fun place for us to hit up!

    ReplyDelete