I Stand Behind Trees.

, , 1 comment
Scraggly scraggly trees. I've got to admit, it is difficult to come up with new and exciting places to take pictures for the blog. There are all these trees next to my office so, naturally, I'm all like "Let me go stand next to this here tree and that will make a perfect backdrop!" Really, a tree is a tree is a tree. And these trees are probably getting annoyed with my incessant standing around.

 

[caption id="attachment_346" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Is this what Elton John meant by "pirate smile"? (Look closely.) "][/caption]

 

This very tree was chosen because it looked "spooky" and was in theme with Halloween. Because I am so themey.

 

[caption id="attachment_347" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Not good for hiding behind."][/caption]

 

Anyway, I am wearing pretty much all target. Target leggings, [probably] Target tank, Target sheer button down baby doll dress, Nine West cowgirl boots, Bali fuchsia fringe earrings, leather and turq wrap bracelet [and I was also wearing turq rings but took them off after washing my hand and forgot to put them back on!].

 

[caption id="attachment_348" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Taking the hint."][/caption]

 

This is the only picture that didn't look totally absurd to me. [And yet... I keep posting the absurd pictures.] I do love trees, but we don't actually have this kind of serious dialogue. Except for maybe in my mind. Every now and then. Not often. It's a rare thing for me to talk to trees, I swear.

On another note, I think the security guard riding around on his golf cart gets great enjoyment out of spying on my photo shoots. I'm glad my awkward encounters with trees can be such a source of amusement for others.

Going to the MALL tonight to buy the hubs part of his Halloween outfit. It is actually things he will wear, which is awesome. Here's hoping it won't be all pain and no gain. Well, the husband will gain [which is almost worse].





1 comment:

  1. [...] coworker and I, having grown weary of all our photographic failings, decided to do a helpful google search ["how to pose": results here and here] to come up with some [...]

    ReplyDelete