Take That Boston College.

, , 2 comments
As if. We played sadly, but we won and that is what matters, ultimately.

In Tally for the weekend, spending days and nights with friends and family. I love football season and all the slightly intoxicated visions of grandeur and joy that come along with it. It is definitely harder to post blogs when you are out of town, and I feel Gin's pain on the packing and trying to accomplish three different unique outfits while away from the casa. Or away from the closet, rather. I had to pack via email, sending my husband a detailed list of what to pack and where to find it. I think we pulled it off pretty well, although some things were definitely misinterpreted.

[caption id="attachment_277" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="March on, Chiefs. "][/caption]

The Marching Chiefs put on an [always] awesome display during half-time. At one point they put down their instruments and did a choreographed dance routine [think Filipino prisoners].

[caption id="attachment_278" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Po Po."][/caption]

Tallahassee police hard at work.



Wearing a mustard mini dress from Lulus.com, jeggings, moccasin booties, silver cuff, silver fringe feather earrings, and turq ring.

Thank G we won. Is all I'm gunna say.

2 comments:

  1. Favorite pic, glad you used it!! And I love the outfit, of course :)

    ReplyDelete