OSU what the heck.

, , 2 comments
This is the end of my conference. watching scholars dancing on the floor was the best way to end the conference. For the dinner tonight I wore a black dress. On top of it because it's that cold I wore a sweater from Stefanel, black leggings and my usual Coach boots. Despite the fact that I wore the same shoes for 3 days I think I did a good job wearing different outfits. I do have to say that traveling and updating the blog and making sure I had a new outfit was pretty much impossible. Work sometimes comes first. Comfort comes first. My brain is fried. I am ready to get home. 





Penn State is fun.

2 comments:

  1. love your pics from the weekend. esp thinking that you made a colleague take your pics in the hotel room. and traveling and blogging is hard! glad we can pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahhaha. Yes I did ask my roommate...ahhahaha

    ReplyDelete