Mother Superior Jumped The Gun.

, , No Comments
When your boss is singing "Happiness Is A Warm Gun" in the office and it actually pertains to your job, things aren't all bad.



Was feeling a little spooky today. Just figured out my Halloween costume and I can't wait to debut. I hope the two tiny things I purchased don't break the rules. It wasn't even clothing. A wig and a cap. That I will subsequently [the cap] give to my husband.

I am wearing black knit leggings, a sheer tunic top with the word "LOVE" splattered across it, an old black GAP wrap sweater [short sleeved], a long black button-less cardigan, black Moto boots [kind of pirate-esque folded down like this], silver cuff bracelet and fuscia fringe beaded earrings.

[caption id="attachment_262" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Ar, these be me pirate boots!"][/caption]

Come to think of it, I should have gone as a pirate for Halloween and worn these boots. Use what you've got, and all that.





0 comments:

Post a Comment