Blueberry.

, , 1 comment
Today I feel I am a blueberry. Picking a decent outfit at 6:30AM is not really easy. I am sleepy, I want to go back to bed and I haven't had my coffee. So I stick to one color, avoiding  bizarre color combinations. I have been extremely busy this week. No time to take pictures, write something more meaningful than blueberry. I am leaving for PA in few days, have to finish papers, readings, insert grades, etc. This blog is my only relaxation as well as walking on campus to class. There are so many hidden lovely places for good pictures or just for reading a book.





I apologize for the toilet paper in the back. I was trying to cut the picture, but I liked it better like this.

Wearing everything blue: 1. Blue Headband; 2. Blue Indian earrings (a gift from my mom). They are made out of a blue stone. 3. Dress (unknown and bad quality. It needs to go); 4. Blue shoes (my dog ate the same pair of shoes I had in red so I replaced them with blue ones, but it's not the same); 5. Neckless was my mom's from the Middle East.

Most of my jewelry comes from Asia and the Middle East.



At 6AM I am not that happy!

1 comment:

  1. I love that campus, and that you find it to be peaceful. And we were connected by blueberries today! Hope your days ease up, or maybe I hope they stay exciting and busy. Either way, your life sounds full!

    ReplyDelete