, , 2 comments
I am tired! I had a long day. I don't feel like posting, taking pictures or reporting. All I want to do is sit on the sofa with my underwear on and relax. So I don't think a picture is fashionably appropriate. :) In the mean time I decided to post some pictures of items, people, places, I currently like. Enjoy!



Shoes: Beige sandals bought in this market in Italy. If you ever have a chance to go to Italy in Forte Dei Marmi, try to go to this open market every Wed. starting at 8:00am. Try to get there at 8:00, because it is so crowed you will not be able to see or buy anything. There are a lot of banquets selling designer items for a decent price, like D&G swim suits for 30 euro. It is all authentic merchandise.



This is a super cute purse by Camomilla, an Italian company that was bought by Sanrio. They just came up with a new line including beauty cases, purses, shopping bags all with fun prints. I regret not buying this bag when I was in Italy. I just did not know if I was going to really use it or not. I am a big purse kind of person;)



This is an inspirational place, which is where my parents live in Tuscany. It is one of these places where you just disconnect yourself from society.

Before I forget, I currently discovered this blog http://www.thestylerookie.com/2010/10/pink-pony.html run by a cute 14 years old girl. I love it!

2 comments: