Futbol.

, , 2 comments
FSU takes on Miami tonight. Should be a great game. Fingers crossed for the Noles! Go team go! Scalp 'em! Garnet and Gold! Glitter dudes! Yada yada yada. Bring on the beer, snacks, and all American athletics. For some reason I always struggle to decide what to wear on FSU game days. It has to be comfy, fashionable, restricted to a very limited color scheme, and suited to the weather [which has warmed up the past few days... much to my chagrin]. It can't be stuffy, too trendy, or high-end [for some reason that seems to defy the entire concept behind football]. However, I want to maintain a sense of my own style and personal approach, and keep a little class. I am definitely thinking about this way too much.



Wearing black leggings, black halter tank, denim vest, black, garnet and gold scarf from Spain [courtesy of the lil sis], long fringe gold earrings, brown suede fringe ankle boots.

Just give me a beer and let me cheer.

2 comments:

  1. I have so many ideas to discuss with you just looking at this outfit. I love the shoes and leggings and vest. Everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, love the scarf (thanks for the shout-out!), and you look adorable in the pic.
    xoxchels

    ReplyDelete