Giggle Jesus

, , No Comments

I have been looking for over the knee beige or grey suede boots for a month now. I had found the ones I wanted but of course they were way over the budget. Last night Hilary suggested the following website: http://piperlime.gap.com/ and of course I found my perfect boots at a decent price. Actually there were at least 20 pairs of boots I wanted. All I can afford is to post a picture of “Fall must have.”



I have to say though that there seem to be a Fall trend for extremely long Matrix boots and I am happy to say that I bought a pair of these boots 5 years ago in Italy. Sometimes I don’t understand trends. They should call them mass trends for the masses because everything that is currently trendy I would wear it years prior to being trendy. Trendy is such an overrated term.


Anyway, this outfit I put together would look even better with those boots;)



Wearing a dress bought in Austria this past summer. Tights from Italy, but you can find them everywhere. The more complicated the pattern is the better. I love tights. They are very versatile, but always carry an extra pair in your purse. If there is something trashy it would have to be wearing tights with holes.  Earring was a present from my cousin Silvia. She has great taste. I usually wear only one earring and people just don't get it here in the States. They think I lost the other. ahahah


0 comments:

Post a Comment