Hilary's fashion is.

, , 3 comments
Hilary and I were talking about each other style so we decided to share what we thought about each other fashion choice. I generally love Hilary’s style and believe that she has a better fashion repertoire than I do. Her items seem more trendy and in-style than mine. I like her vintage looks. It’s a very ethnic with a modern hint. I find my style to be old and uniform. If I was to pick an artist who reflects her style, this person would be Klimt. First, Klimt mostly painted red hair women. He disliked blondes. Second, he loved cats. Third, his colors are vibrant yet classy.







To emulate at my best this style today I am wearing: A dress from Promod, ballet shoes custom-made in Italy. Not quite Klimt, closer to Picasso I would say.



 

3 comments:

  1. This is so great Gin! Thanks so much. I love Klimt and love all the pictures you chose. This is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was this other painting of a red cats (white stripes) just like ur cat, but I could not download it:(

    ReplyDelete