Trainspotting was written by a shopaholic in withdrawal.

, , 3 comments
As I was walking to class in this outfit I noticed how weird people were looking at me. Tallahassee is not New York City. People dress very casually with flip flops, shorts, and a T-shirt. That is why I never use half of my clothes in my closet. Why would I wear something urban? It's ridiculous.



I am wearing:

Top: black long top from Italy. I found this top at my brother’s house. It’s a great place where to find new items. Every time he has parties or change girlfriend he is left with many surprises for me to discover.

Pants: skinny jeans.

Shoes: Black Leather tall boots from Italy, which I bought in 2005. I took them to a shoes-repair place to replace the heel. I like to invest in good items that will last me 30 years. I still wear boots that my mother used to wear in her 20s. If you buy good quality items, know how to fix them and find a good shoes-repair guy, then you are set. There is no need to consume at the expenses of Nature and people.

Inspiration: 

3 comments:

  1. this is the scarf that started our friendship... when i was your oggling, adoring student. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhahahahahhahahahahha. I think you are right. Was it when we were walking back to my office?

    ReplyDelete