Don't Fall Down.

, , 3 comments
I am frustrated. A year and a half ago I fell off the very steps pictured below after some torrential downpour left our street flooded. I was standing at the top, turning to my husband to point out the floodage when BAM!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt my lower spine greet the edge of the middle step. That fast.



Since then I have experienced a few set backs and flare ups. It just sucks. I am freaking twenty-six years old, not sixty-two. I should not be throwing my back out. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. [A good three hours of my day was spent back at the docs to be told I am "fine"... the forever word on my condition.]

So. Lesson being: DON'T FALL DOWN.



Wearing turquoise twill skinny pants, black tank, black Silence + Noise moto jacket, black Dolce Vita moto boots, silver hoops, turq ring from the hubs.

Let's see... there is also a funny story from today! I woke up and threw on this number to bravely face the chilly morning air as I left the house at 7:30am. I had to pick up the boys from Yesterday & Today, a fun Beatles Tribute band, and take them to the tv station for an interview. When we got there, I took them into the Green Room while we waited. There were two nice men sitting one on each sofa. The guys from Y&T dispersed throughout the room and I plopped down on the large sofa next to one of the men, whom I presumed to be a local. I soon realized he was a performer of sorts, based on the conversation between the guys in the room. After the band and I walked on set for the interview I asked them who the man was [the one seated directly next to moi]. Turns out it was MIKE EPPS! HOLY COW. How does one sit next to a totally famous dude and have no idea? I am sure I looked all kinds of smooth. Totally unfazed. Ha. "Hey Man. Hows it going? Good to see you."

Y&T:



Mike Epps:





3 comments:

  1. sorry about your back. on the bright side, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks carey! fingers crosses the back will heal. [giving some mental side eye to the back right now.]

    and gin, mike epps is and actor/comedian and was in next friday and friday after next. he was also in the hangover as "black doug". he has done a slew of other things.

    ReplyDelete