Here we go again.

, , No Comments
I am overwhelmed by the quantity of clothes I keep finding in my house. I forgot that I storage clothes based on seasons. I think I can go for more than 91 days without buying. The problem is whether I like the items I have and if I can wear them at school. I am done with keeping items for the sake of it, but at the same time I don’t want to throw away stuff and then buy more. That’s just stupid. Why do we feel the need to buy? As Hilary was saying, I have replaced my clothing shopping with shopping for others and shopping for books. You are always going to replace an addiction with another one.

I have planned all my outfits for this week. What I find stressful keeping up with the blog is finding the time to take pictures and look different everyday. How do women doing it? How do certain women are impeccable with their fashion everyday? I want to know, because when I get up in the morning all I want to do is put some jeans on and a white t-shirt with no make up. I am so preoccupied with my school-work that everything else is secondary. That is my challenge.







I am wearing: 1. shoes by this local place in town by I-ten and Thomasville; 2. thighs from Calzedonia; 3. skirt by Sisley; 4. top by Benetton.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment