what to wear on Sunday.

, , No Comments
What do people wear on Sunday? Sunday is the day where fashion style is out of the door. This is evident from previous posts on Sunday. Probably the don't of any fashion blogs. I made lasagne (not lasagna). It took me two days. While cooking I was reading Martin's book "The permanent tax revolt." Lasagne and tax: what do they have in common?

P.s. Lasagne are NOT made with ricotta cheese. That's just an American version. Lasagne are made with besciamella aka Alfredo sauce, but better because the one in the jar tastes synthetic.





Dress by H&M. I haven't shopped at H&M since their scandal, where a graduate student from New York City found piles of garbage bags outside H&M. Inside these bags NEW clothes with perfect matching holes. Pretty much instead of donating clothes, they just threw away NEW clothes making holes in them so people could not steal them or resell them. Wall Mart does this too. So, another store to add to my boycott list. It's very sad. At what point to I stop boycotting? Because it seems that all multinational firms are involved in anti-humanitarian causes. Read more about H&M here: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/06/nyregion/06about.html My motto is be aware and then decide.

Socks by the brand with a cat or Jaguar logo.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment