All along the river.

, , 2 comments
Spent the day inside the theater with the cast and crew of Yo Gabba Gabba, a few local celebrities, local media, and a gazillion trillion million children. 12 hours. Count them. 12.

It was a long day.

The Sunbears played, the Black Kids danced, the Jaguars grooved, Biz Markie beat the beat. I stood on the sidelines. A cheerleader, a handler, a door opener, a teacher, a booster, and maybe, just ever so slightly, a leader. Work really can be fun sometimes. Even when its hard.

[caption id="attachment_475" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Crew. "][/caption]

I am wearing a Lulus.com grey cowlneck jersey maxi dress, a J.Crew suede belt, coral crocheted vest from Anthropologie, Modcloth multicolored flats, turq ring, and Target earrings. And my name badge and crew "silk" [All Access Pass].

My inspiration came from whowhatwear. Just became acquainted with this site and it is GREAT for inspiration. The outfit in the upper left corner was where my outfit came from:



This was the perfect outfit for today. Unbelievably comfortable. Cute feeling. And fashionable enough for all the hipsters who are obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba and flocked to the theater for today's debut. Yet, still work appropriate. I definitely looked classier than the girl in a ripped tee-shirt, tight jeans and flip flops managing the after party. Just sayin'. Although, I do wish I could get away with that at work. Haha. Even I have my limits.

Today was fun. Tiring, but very very fun.

[caption id="attachment_477" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Darryl Smith getting down on stage with Yo Gabba Gabba."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_478" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Jaguars! From left: Darryl Smith, Kirk Morrison, Justin Durrant"]"][/caption]

Notice I lost the belt by the end of the night. Eh. C'est la vie.

 

I cherish this theater by the river. It brings good into my life.





2 comments:

  1. someone likes Cherry Ghost! yay!

    looking foxy. name those 'guars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love cherry ghost!! so much. thank you for that!

    and you're right. i named them. i am a lazy mo fo.

    ReplyDelete