Halloween Got Me.

, , 1 comment
Last night was the beginning of this weekends festivities and, let me tell you, it did not serve me well. I felt like death on a stick this morning. I put on the most comfortable outfit I could find [and it was FINALLY cool enough to wear boots and a sweater again], which I am not sure translates into fashion. I feel like I am wearing my pj's, though, so I could care less.



I am wearing an H&M grey sweater, navy leggings from Forever21, husband's dress socks, moto boots, turq rings and some ivory and jade spiritual pendants my family gave me [to get me through the day].

This outfit was loosely inspired by my mourning over a recent fashion fail on my part. Right before we started this endeavor I bought a few things as a last hoorah and I almost bought [but DIDN'T] these awesome grey and black printed leggings from Lulus.com:



They are now haunting me. I see outfits left and right with similar leggings that I WANT TO WEAR. And cannot. Because I cannot shop. AKA I am sans awesome leggings. Foreverrrrrrrr. [Until January.] I have started my Christmas list early to tide me over. I am experiencing my second wave of shopping withdrawal.

Some of the awesome outfits:









I should have bought the leggings.

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I love those leggings. I love that outfit with the leather jacket. I wish I could have it.

    ReplyDelete