Pork Fat Is Where It's At.

, , 2 comments
Spent the day in Woodville, FL. Not many places can top Woodville. It's got all you can ask for. An IGA. The Seineyard. Annual Mud Wrestling Competitions. The House of Hair. And Savannah's Country Buffet.

[caption id="attachment_284" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Pork fat is where it's at!!"][/caption]

Honestly, it's delicious. I was still recovering from all the football feasting I did yesterday, so I focused primarily on the salad bar. Still, I made sure not to miss the green beans, beef stew and mac-n-cheese.

[caption id="attachment_285" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Road Wear."][/caption]

I am wearing the husband's three quarters baseball tee [that I actually wore to bed every night and was too lazy to change into a real shirt today], Silence + Noise high waisted jeans, and my Dolce Vita moto boots.

It's nice to be home and I am ready for a travel break, although it's been fun and it was great to see the peeps in my second home. Time for some good ol' sofa lovin'.

2 comments:

  1. Haha - love it!!! You look cute and cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmmm, I want to eat there!!!

    ReplyDelete