Tuesday Fail.

, , 3 comments
I apparently woke up this morning determined to be all the things I was aiming not to be yesterday. I felt generic. I felt ill-fit. I felt anxious about stepping outside the box and expressing myself. It was just one of those mornings. I woke up late, nothing looked right, traffic was bad, there was no parking. You know how it goes.

I tried, meagerly, to put on something interesting. I think, when in doubt, layer. It undoubtedly brings a depth into an outfit, even if you dont really like what you're wearing.



Wearing Gap Trousers, Green Zara knit tank, black vest for Target, floral fuscia scarf from a boutique in Berkeley, silver cuff, turq ring, and Aldo black flats.

Anyway, today I was so worky. And the pieces didn't fit right together. The shirt was too short, the vest too long, the pants too low. Whatever. Tomorrow I will put my poofy hair to rest [sans gel the past few washes - run free fluffy curls!] and put together a look.

3 comments:

  1. for as much as you put this look down, I think you look fantastic. it's never how you think you look... somehow, you shines through and everyone else just falls in love with the look. (p.s. you know I think your hair holds magic... gel or no gel!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks carey! you are awesome. im glad i didnt look as frumptastic as i felt. and if my hair ever does magic, you're the first person i'm telling.

    ReplyDelete