What A Poseur.

, , 4 comments
I have written up an entire blog dedicated to the failures of work [appropriate] attire and the potential psychological damage that it can do to ALL OF HUMANITY, but it's Friday and that will have to wait until Monday when I am a little more grumbly.

My coworker and I, having grown weary of all our photographic failings, decided to do a helpful google search ["how to pose": results here and here] to come up with some new ideas. And ideas we found!!! Here is our step by step guide to becoming a better model.

Step 1: Slouch a little.



=



Step 2: Be assymetrical.



=



Step 3: Pretzelitize.



=



Step 4: Hold your shoes up because it is a hilarious thing to do.



=



And now you too can be a professional model like myself. Simple steps that we can all follow to achieve photographic greatness.

Thank you to my coworker for a) letting me hold her shoes and b) participating in this extraordinarily educational experience.

[Annnnddddd..... I am wearing a hunter green dress by Mirror Dash from Urban Outfitters, a plaid chiffon top by Delicia from Anomoly, chunky pearl necklace from Chicos... yes, you heard me... and cream slouch leather boots from Aldo.]

Oh, and of course, the ever present security golf cart.



Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I am dying laughing right now.

    Hi, golfcart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're hilarious. love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your best post Hilary. I am so going to search for poseur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, very funny and an adorable outfit!

    ReplyDelete