My plane turned SIDEWAYS.

, , 1 comment
I have been on four planes today. Made three new friends. Consumed 2.5 alchoholic beverages. And have worked inside one abandoned mall in Myrtle Beach. Ahhhh the life of a Publicist.

[caption id="attachment_245" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="My state of mind, personified through dance. "][/caption]

I am EXHAUSTED. I am grateful the Chilean miners have been rescued. I am enjoying the On The Border To Go that sat under my seat untouched for two hours. And I think this outfit was WAY cuter in person, before I wore it for 17 hours.

[caption id="attachment_240" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Hello home."][/caption]

 

I am wearing a gray cowlneck maxi dress, black moto boots and jacket, fuscia flower scarf from Oakland, turq rings and silver bracelets. I am too tired for a more lengthy description.

Oh, and yes. My plane REALLY DID turn sideways. In the air. While I was on it. "It was the wind."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my what a day! And your outfit is still cute despite everything it's gone through today. xoxo-k

    ReplyDelete