Complaining About The Weather.

, , 1 comment
The high today is 87. I have a bet with my husband that the temperature in October won't go over 90. Or even to 90. It's getting pretty close, but I think I will come out on top. Although, this is still a losing situation. 87 degrees in the middle of October is just not fair. Especially after we felt the cool glory of the low 70s. Come on, folks!

I spent 30 minutes this morning trying to get inspired online. There are a good number of lookbooks out there right now that I sort through every so often, but they are all for FALL clothes. Which makes the inspiration part a little annoying. I will love an outfit and then get frustrated because there is no way I can feasibly wear five layers of clothing. Ha.

I finally ended up checking out The Rows Spring 2010 Lookbook. How sad, I have to go back to Spring fashion to find something suitable. [Anyway! Enough complaining. Especially complaining about the weather. As they say, people talk about the weather when their is nothing better to say. That is just depressing!] I made a mish-mash of The Row and Winter Kate to create this look. And still managed to feel Fallesque.



I am wearing a vintage knit maroon pencil skirt, dusty rose tube top, Silence + Noise mustard tie-dye sweater, Naked Label [a one of a kind, the designer is my BFF] stone necklace, chunky stone choker [choker?], wooden bangles, and my tan lace up booties from Forever 21 [$26 people, and comfortable to BOOT].

Here was my inspiration:

The Row.



Winter Kate.



Happy Monday to you.

1 comment: